MJ Engineering Projects is a remedial works consultant firm based in Sydney, focusing on the successful delivery of remedial repair projects. The firm has been operating and achieving the best outcomes for its clients for over ten years. We have been instrumental in the successful completion of many Engineering Repairs in Western Sydney's residential and commercial buildings as well as infrastructure projects.
Our specialist Engineering Project Consultants are uniquely placed and actively involved in our remedial projects, ensuring that professional and quality service is delivered. Our company has worked on many high profile projects providing our clients with the best solutions. Our role has always been to ensure that the materials and methods we use in our rectification works are of the highest quality, to ensure that our client’s objectives are met.
Our team is involved from all steps of the project including; preliminary investigation and recommendations, technical specifications, tender process and cost assessment, site supervision and practical completion. Be assured that works are completed using quality products and systems from project conception to completion.
We are pleased to provide a range of remedial services to our clients such as diagnostic investigations, specifications, tender processing, recommendations, project management and contract administration support, and many more. For more information, click here to see all of our services. Our company is currently led by Mark Joseph with over twenty years of experience in the remedial industry. Mark Joseph was also one of the board directors of the Australian Concrete Repair Association (ACRA). We are proud to be Australian Engineering Project Consultants and are committed to providing the highest level of professional service.
MJ Engineering Projects is committed to providing the highest level of service to each and every one of our customers. As a recognised firm in the remedial works industry, we remain at the forefront of the field, ensuring that our level of knowledge is always up-to-date. We recognise and continually remind ourselves that our customers rely on us and that our actions will have an impact on how well we meet their expectations. With this knowledge, we will work towards achieving the highest level of quality and professionalism in all our endeavors.
MJ Engineering Projects provides end-to-end remedial services from deficiencies identification to practical completion. Our remedial works are typically broken down to the following steps:
1. Carry out diagnostic investigations, evaluations and provide recommendations to rectify any issues from the site findings.
2. Prepare specifications for the remedial works. This includes clarifying the client's expectations, preparing investigation reports and the scope of works for rectification.
3. Prepare and delivery works relating to the tender process. This includes undertaking a specialist contractor site walkover as well as preparing the conditions of the contract and any technical specifications.
4. Tender appraisals and preferred contractor evaluations based on deliverable methodology, cost and program.
5. Perform superintendent duties including; supervision of contractors through regular site visits, quality control to relevant requirements, technical support, liaising with clients and the contractor to ensure the successful completion of works.
6. Contract administration and progress claim approval to ensure that the cost evaluations accurately depict the works undertaken on-site.
7. Final assessment of works conducted onsite, attainment of practical completion and occupation certificate.